8 flour tortillas
1 pound ground beef
1 package of spanish or taco rice
1-2 Cups of shreded cheese
1 can enchilada sauce
2-3 T of sour cream
1. Brown ground beef and drain and prepare the rice
2. mix the can of enchilada sauce with sour cream
3. put enough sauce on the bottom of 9x13 dish so the tortillas do not stick.
4. Assemble the enchiladas - lay out the tortilla, put down a bit of cheese, then some rice, then some ground beef, a bit more cheese, and some of the sauce. Roll up tight and lay seam down in dish. Repeat with the the remaining tortillas.
5. When the tortillas are in the dish cover with sauce and top with cheese.
6. Broil for about 5-10 minutes until cheese is bubbly.