Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops

Last night we had these for dinner. They were fabulous. The crust on the outside is very flavorful. My husband does not normally comment on what I make - since he will eat just about anything as long as he does not have to cook it, but last night he said he really liked these and would like to have them again. In addition to the pork chops, I served mac n cheese, green beans, and rolls. This recipe is quick and easy - give it a try! (I have pictures and will add them at a later date)

Pork Chops (however many you need)
2 Eggs
Italian bread crumbs
Parmesan Cheese
Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper


Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Whisk 2 eggs together in a bowl. Put bread crumbs (enough to cover each pork chop) on one plate and on another plate put parmesan cheese on another plate (enough to cover each pork chop). Season each pork chop with salt and pepper. Cover each pork chop with parmesan cheese, then dip in egg, and cover with bread crumbs. Put into skillet and cook until outside is golden brown. It took me about 6 minutes per side. Enjoy!

I am not sure where I found this recipe but if it is yours - please let me know so I can give you the credit!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I will definetely have to try these. I'm always looking for a new way to try pork chops!